Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Themed Preschool Activities

I am loving the mommy led preschool group I attend every other week. I just love being a part of a group of moms that not only treasure the time we get spend with our little ones, but also love teaching our children! This week was my turn to host and we talked about leaves, weather, and seasons. Here are a few pics from the event:
In preparation, the boys and I went on a leaf hunt...

 
 We painted acorns...
 
and made colorful cookies!
 Here are a few of the activities and centers we all did together:
 Season Sort (contact paper= mega sticker page)
 Felt Leaf Color Books
 Sensory Bin and Scavenger Hunt
Leaf Hunt and Graph
 Acorn Sorting
 Leaf Counting
 Fall Sort

 Seasonal Finger Painting
 Leaf Rubbings
 Leaf Wreaths
 Playdough Leaf Impressions and Shapes
 Science Experiment- Sink or Float
 3 Little Leaves Song and Dance
 Vocab Review
 Story Time!

Here are a few action shots:
 So glad my sweet grandma came over to be an extra pair of hands!




We also had circle time with greetings, listened to season songs, read from Psalm one about a tree who didn't loose it's leaves, and had prayer time. The kids all seemed to have a great time together. I not only loved filling up our home with sweet friends and precious children, I just love teaching! So fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hola! necesito imprimir esto, me podes decir donde encuentro las plantillas? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A-_I6-XxZ3Q/TqCKnyN-ziI/AAAAAAAAC1U/ek5QJtD5sdI/s320/CIMG3717.JPG

    ReplyDelete